Thursday, March 1, 2012

dream office

dream office
Sometimes thinking about how much school I have left is extremely daunting. It is easy to feel gloomy and like it will never end, so sometimes I like to dream of the things that I will be free to spend money on when I am finished.

Lately, I have been dreaming of the office I would like to see my clients in. I want to create an environment that is comfortable, but also reflects my personal style. Currently, I am feeling like cb2 will help me accomplish that, which is why most items I am currently coveting are from there. I am undecided about my client seating area, but I'll be sure to let you know when I make up my mind!



6 comments:

  1. i love that rug! thanks for sharing!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved the idea of having an office with a bunch of white furniture...love your inspiration.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic idea for an office! I want a classy and sophisticated office for myself. One day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is definitely a dream office! I love striped rugs :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a rug like that so much!

    Xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a very cool space - I am looking for an office desk for home at the moment too.

    Joanne

    http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...