Thursday, March 1, 2012

dream office

dream office
Sometimes thinking about how much school I have left is extremely daunting. It is easy to feel gloomy and like it will never end, so sometimes I like to dream of the things that I will be free to spend money on when I am finished.

Lately, I have been dreaming of the office I would like to see my clients in. I want to create an environment that is comfortable, but also reflects my personal style. Currently, I am feeling like cb2 will help me accomplish that, which is why most items I am currently coveting are from there. I am undecided about my client seating area, but I'll be sure to let you know when I make up my mind!



10 comments:

  1. i love that rug! thanks for sharing!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear,
    I found your blog by chance, while peeking others and I decided to check it out! I’m glad I did it, because I am really delighted with yours. It's beautiful, well structured, interesting… and it has completely got me hooked. I think we're going to get along just fine! ;)
    I'd like to invite you to follow each other. I’d be very pleased.
    I wish you lots of success and will surely come back often
    kisses

    http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've loved the idea of having an office with a bunch of white furniture...love your inspiration.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea for an office! I want a classy and sophisticated office for myself. One day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is definitely a dream office! I love striped rugs :)

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a rug like that so much!

    Xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a very cool space - I am looking for an office desk for home at the moment too.

    Joanne

    http://www.balletpumpsandroses.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Latest Hot Entertainment News, Latest update about Bollywood, hollywood, pakistani Girls
    hotentertainnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Concept Cars, Top Strange Vehicles in the World and Car latest hot top Wallpapers
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...