Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Temporary Goodbye

Hello my friends,

As you may have noticed, I have not posted in almost a month. I am truly sorry for this. My current situation is crazy: I have so much schoolwork to do, and on top of that I am beginning to see clients. At least until summer, I know that I will not be able to keep this blog up. Which saddens me, as it has been fun to interact with loyal readers.

So to tide myself over until then, I started a tumblr. Follow me on Anything Aesthetic until I can commit to this blog again.

Thank you, everyone!

Cassandra

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this post is good, my younger sister is analyzing these things, so I am
    going to tell her.

    Here is my webpage Le derme luxe review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good post! We will be linking to this great article on our website.
    Keep up the great writing.

    Here is my page :: Testosterone

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...