Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Trees

It is Christmas season. I know that some of you will scoff at this, but I firmly believe in a long, drawn-out Christmas season. I have been calling all of the local tree lots to see when the fresh cut Christmas trees will be in. I think they are starting to expect my calls. Anyway, looks like I'm getting my tree from Lowe's on the 21st. Can't wait!

There are so many varieties, themes, and possibilities when it comes to Christmas trees. 
How do you like your Christmas tree? I think that this year I will go for a naturey themed tree- simple, with woodland creature ornaments and even some terrarium ornaments I am going to make myself (thanks to design sponge).

                                          (image via Design Sponge)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...