Wednesday, January 11, 2012

blooming

image via tumblr
My winter break has come to an end. So naturally I was spending my few remaining hours at the mall, when I decided to stop in Teavana. Before my eyes was this gorgeous teapot with flowers inside. I thought to myself that this was surely just for show, and there was no way it could possibly taste good, but alas, I was proved wrong as I took a sip and a fruity, floral taste engulfed my taste buds. 

Can you believe that it goes from this:
To this?

Isn't it just gorgeous? I can't wait to have my friends over after a long day of school to relax and drink this impressive tea.

You can go to try it out at any Teavana, or order some online. They have strawberry & peach.


1 comment:

  1. I love these kind of tea pots. They are so pretty!!

    Check out our blog and do some shopping!!
    xx Julie xx
    www.celebrityowned.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...