Wednesday, January 25, 2012

weekend snapshots

i just love when friends come and visit me in LA. it gives me a chance to act like a tourist for a few days and re-discover why i love the city. i spent the last several days with my dear friend eating at delicious restaurants, walking and driving around, and viewing LA from some of the coolest spots you can, like the griffith observatory. here are some pictures taken from my iphone.
{venice beach boardwalk}
{lamb burger at 3 square cafe}

{afternoon latte from intelligentsia)
{valentines cake stand display at bountiful in venice}
{at the griffith observatory}
{on the way to the hollywood sign}
{truffle cheese fries at umami burger}
{petting precious, large dogs in pasadena}

{farewell godiva chocolate martini at the grand californian}





1 comment:

  1. Now this is the LA I want to visit! Looks perfectly dreamy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...